Siemon's new MAX TurboTool significantly reduces the time associated with the termination of category 5e and 6 UTP MAX outlets. In contrast to single conductor punchdown tools which require eight individual termination cycles for each outlet, the MAX TurboTool seats and cuts all 8 conductors with a single action.
- Durable Construction — 13 gauge CRS ensures reliable operation through daily handling
- Definitive Ratcheting Action — Provides positive audible and tactile feedback indicating that the termination process is complete
- Established Platform — The tool shares the same proven core ratcheting platform as Siemon's PT-908 crimp tool which has been in the market for nearly 20 years
- High Contrast Colors — Provide optimal visibility to prevent tool from inadvertently being left behind in low light areas
- Replaceable Termination Cartridges — Allows the wearable part of the tool to be readily replaced
- Retention Clip — Ensures outlets are fully seating prior to termination