Tests Gigabit, VoIP and Powered Ethernet Ports
The LANMASTER 26 Link Tester provides LAN Installers and Maintainers a tool with the testing capability for Gigabit (1000baseTX) over copper, Fast Ethernet (100baseTX), Standard Ethernet (10baseT) links as well as VoIP/PoE detection.
The LanMaster 26 measures the voltage supplied by the VoIP or PoE port with typical loading to ensure that the voltage level is adequate.
The port ID feature identifies which port on a hub or switch that a wall outlet is connected by flashing the Link light on the connected port.
- Verifies Connectivity for 10/100/1000BaseTX Links
- Identifies VoIP and PoE Ports
- Measures Port Voltage to Ensure Proper Voltage Level and Warns of Low Voltage Levels
- Identifies Speed, Duplex Mode and Autonegotiation for 10/100/1000 VoIP/PoE Ports
- Provides Port Identification Function
- Identifies Connection as LAN, NIC or Auto Crossover
Dimensions 6.8 in x 1.4 in. x 1.3 in. / 173 mm x 36 mm x 33 mm
Weight 4.0 ounces / 114 grams
Network Types 1000baseTX
100baseTX (IEEE 802.3u)
10baseT /Not for use with 100baseT4 equipment)
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Power Supply One 9 volt alkaline battery
Connector Type One RJ-45
Operating Temperature 32°F to 122°F / 0°C to 50°C
Storage Temperature 14°F to 131°F / -10°C to 55°C
Cable Types UTP/STP
- Brand: Psiber Data
- Product Code: LANMASTER26
- Availability: 5 - 7 Days