Compact and economic cable tester
The CableMaster 200 is an economic, compact cable tester for network cabling.
Particularly suited for network technicians and electricians working with RJ45 structured cabling systems.
The compact design allows it to be carried in the technicians pocket however the large LCD display offers a clear and concise view of cable wiremap measurements.
The CableMaster 200 impresses with its convenient handling and its large display, which directly displays easy to read messages. The CableMaster200 tests Ethernet cabling for open, shorts, split pairs and miswires – simply by pressing a button. As a unique feature in its class the CableMaster 200 provides built-in tone generation for convenient cable tracing and port identification, such as the CableTracker Probe made by Psiber Data.
- Display cable faults if cable wiring does not conform to TIA568 specifications
- Detachable remote unit for testing long cable runs
- Tests cable lengths of up to 304m
- Tone generator can be used for cable tracing with the appropriate tone tracer probe (optional accessories)
- Easy to read LCD screen with icons that clearly displays all test results, including PASS or FAIL indication.
- Easy to operate
- Compact Size
Dimensions 12 cm x 5.5 cm x 2.5 cm
Weight 90 g with battery and remote unit
Power supply 4 x LR44 button cell (V = 6) included
- Brand: Psiber Data
- Product Code: CABLEMASTER200
- Availability: 5 - 7 Days