Our Tie-on cable labels provide the perfect labelling solution for cable bundles and larger catalog/electrical cable installations. The LT10 label has been designed to withstand the harsh environments that can sometimes cause problems when considering labelling.
Our Tie-on labels are supplied on A4 sheets and printed using a standard office laser printer and Sharpmark's FREE Labelling Software- no need for additional spending on printing equipment.
Each A4 label sheet is perforated down the middle allowing users to print half a sheet and save the other half for use at a later date.
Benefits of Sharpmark Tie-On Labels:
- Suitable for a variety of applications and cable diameters.
- Printed in seconds using a standard office laser printer.
- Free Software
- Made of Polyester providing a durable, UV and water resistant label.
- Perforated for easy separation.
- More efficient than older Route Marker Systems
- Label Material: Matt polyester, laser printable.
- UV and Water resistant
- Minimum application temperature: N/A
- Service temperatures: -20°C to +100°C
- RoHS Compliant