An energy saving underdesk unit, with a master socket and slave sockets.
How it works:
The PC or main piece of equipment plugs into the master socket, peripheral items such as a monitor or printer etc. plug into the slave sockets.
When the PC is switched on via the desktop while using the master socket - the slave sockets are live, when the PC is switched off the slave sockets are switched off – thus saving standby energy consumption.
The output of the unit is always live allowing you to daisy chain to a desktop unit or another P-Pack under desk unit.
- Modular under desk power series
- Master socket + slave sockets
- Individually fused power sockets
- 3 or 4-port plastic body
- Complies with BS6396: 2008
- Tested to BS1363-2 & BS5733
- Slave sockets switch on or off with master
- Wieland output remains ‘live’
- 150mm earth lead to ring terminal
- ’Daisy chain’ from one unit to another
P-Pack Underdesk Master/Slave Unit
- Brand: PowerData
- Product Code: P-PACKXMS
- Availability: In Stock