Siemon Interconnect Solutions QSFP+ to 4 SFP+ Passive Copper Assemblies breakout cables allow users to connect equipment with QSFP+ ports configured to work as four SFP+ ports. They offer a cost-effective, low-power option to support flexibility in high-speed data center applications.
These high performance direct-attach assemblies support 4 lanes of 10 Gb/s (40Gb/s composite) and are available in standard lengths up to 5 meters with longer custom lengths available.
The high-density QSFP+ connector is on one end with the 4 SFF-8431 Compliant SFP+ connectors on the other end. It features a positive retention pull-release latch system for ease-of-use.
The QSFP+ to 4 SFP+ Passive Copper Assemblies are manufactured using automated welding for unmatched consistency because the welding process results in less dielectric shrink-back than soldering.
Ideal Applications for SIS's QSFP+ to 4 SFP+ Passive Copper Assemblies:
- InfiniBand SDR, DDR and QDR
- Ethernet 1G, 10G and 40G
- Rack-to-Rack, Top of Rack (TOR) and Core Switch
- Hubs, switches, routers, servers
Key Features of SIS's QSFP+ to 4 SFP+ Passive Copper Assemblies:
- Positive retention pull-release latch system
- Multiple conductor sizes available to achieve optimized performance
- Ultra low crosstalk for enhanced performance
- High-density QSFP+ connector
- SFF-8431 Compliant SFP+ connector
- NEW! PCB Termination
- Overmold provides additional strain relief to minimize pistoning
- Laser stripped conductors
- Automated welding for unmatched consistency
- Welding results in less dielectric shrink-back than soldering
QSFP+ and SFP+ Standards Compliance:
- Electrical: IBTA Volume 2 Revision 1.3
- RoHS Compliant