Cisco Compatible SFP+ Copper Twinax direct-attach cables (DACs) are programmed specifically to work with Cisco equipment. When these cables are plugged into Cisco equipment they will not trigger the error message that a non-Cisco transceiver has been detected. These cables do not violate Cisco's warranty.
Cisco Compatible SFP+ DACs from Siemon Interconnect Solutions (SIS) were developed specifically as a cost-effective and lower power alternative to optical modules for short reach links in high-speed interconnect applications such as high-performance computing (HPC), enterprise networking including top-of-rack switching and network storage markets. The assemblies support data transfer rates up to 10+ Gb/s per lane, meeting or exceeding current standards specifications.
These SFP+ fully-shielded assemblies combine twin-axial shielded cable configuration with robust die cast housings for enhanced support of high frequency data rates. These SFP+ assemblies are impedance matched to ensure interoperability and minimize EMI leakage through their fully-shielded design.
- Multiple conductor sizes available to achieve maximum performance
- Enhanced EMI shielding for low emissions
- Ultra low crosstalk for enhanced performance
- Standard SFP+ latch interoperable with all compliant interfaces
- Bend relief
- All Cisco network equipment having 10GBASE-CX1 ports including Catalyst and Nexus