Siemon Interconnect Solutions 56 Gb/s Low Power Active Optical Cable assemblies offer a cost-effective, extended reach option for high-speed data center interconnects. These AOC assemblies incorporate integrated opto-electronics with four fiber optic transceivers per end, each operating at data rates from 1 to 14 Gb/s and supporting a reach up to 100 meters. The cable is available in a number of standard lengths up to 100 meters.
AOC's offer customers the flexibility of traditional optical modules by interfacing to systems via a standard QSFP+ MSA, SFF-8436 connector. The cable is electrically compliant with the SFP+ interface supporting InfiniBand, Ethernet, Fibre Channel and other applications. The QSFP+ connector includes the Digital Diagnostic Monitoring Interface (DDMI).
- High Strength Pull Tab (13lbs/60N)
- Ultra-flexible multi mode fiber
- Ethernet and InfiniBand electrical compliance
- 4-Channel full-duplex active optic cable transceiver
- High-density QSFP+ connector
- InfiniBand SDR, DDR, QDR, FDR
- Ethernet 40G BASE-SR4
- Fibre Channel 16 GFC
- Rack-to-Rack, Shelf-to-Shelf Interconnect
- Proprietary Cluster Interconnect
- Hubs, switches, routers, servers
- RoHS-6 (lead free)
- Class 1 laser product per IEC 60825-1
- IEEE 802.3ba