The HDMI over LAN extender provides LAN connectivity via Cat5e cable (or locally by USB cable) to distribute a HDMI signal.
The extender outputs HDMI from a single source to one or multiple screens (depending on quantity purchased) across the network with ease. The connected screens can be configured to either extend or clone the screen being output.
Extending can be achieved in very simple steps:
- Step 1: Install the driver onto your networked PC
- Step 2: Plug the HDMI extender into the network and into the display
- Step 3: Search for the HDMI extender in the software on the PC and connect
- Extend HDMI signal by using exsisting LAN
- Up to 4 units to be displayed at one time
- Supports both clone and extend mode
- Support high resolutions up to UXGA (1600 x 1200) & Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Supports Windows XP SP2 or SP 3, Vista, 7 and 8*
- Supports Inter-based Mac OS 10.4/10.5/10.6 for video extending via USB connection
* Please note, software must be run in compatibility mode for it to install on Windows 8
HDMI Extender over LAN
- Product Code: AVHDMIEXTENDERLAN
- Availability: Next Day